92-94 Clearwater Drive
Clifton Springs 3222
Tel 03 5251 3391
Fax 03 5251 3788
tel 03 5253 1488
tel 03 5251 2501
An iFrame Design by
neil remeeus © 2007
Members and Patrons are requested to dress in a neat, clean and tidy manner and are asked to observe the following dress standards on the course and in the clubhouse at all times:
On the Course:
1. Collared polo shirts and shirts in keeping with current golf fashion trends, including turtle neck shirts.
2. Easily visible socks must accompany shorts on course, unless wearing approved golf sandals.
3. Acceptable golf footwear is required on course.
In the Clubhouse:
4. The following items of clothing / dress are NOT permitted in the Clubhouse: Singlets, Football Shorts, Dirty and or Torn Clothing, Dirty Workwear (Including shoes), Clothing displaying obscene Logos or Writing, Hats, Caps, Beanies etc and Bare Feet.
5. Committee, Management and Staff reserves the right to determine the meaning of neat, clean and tidy applied to the above.
Your compliance with these minimal standards is greatly appreciated