HOME / What’s On
Given the government’s latest Covid-19 restrictions in moving Regional Victoria to Stage 3, we have needed to make several changes to the way we play golf at Clifton Springs. Below are the new procedures we will be implementing from Thursday 6th August until further notice.
Golf is now restricted to a maximum group of 2 Players, therefore we have implemented the following conditions to maximise play in a limited capacity for both Members & Public.
WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS: 18 holes availalable for MEMBER’S ONLY from the 1st Tee.
A Timesheet will run from 7am through until 4pm (we understand 18 holes cannot be finished teeing off later in the afternoon, however the timeslot is reserved for Member’s Only to play as many as you can.
SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY: 9 holes available for MEMBERS & PUBLIC.
Two Timesheets will run from 7am through until 4pm, one side of the Course designated for Member’s Only and the other side of the Course is open for Public Play. Please note: It is at the discretion of the Pro Shop whether Member’s can continue on and play 18 depending on Public Bookings on any of the days mentioned above.
Please see the following conditions regarding further changes to Golf at Clifton Springs Golf Club.
- All competition golf has been cancelled until further notice.
- Arrive immedietely prior to your pre-booked tee time and depart immedietely after your round.
- Bookings through the MiClub System remain the preferred method of booking a tee time.
- All golfers are required to book a tee time before entering the Course and must check-in before starting their game of Golf.
- Time slots will be extended to 8 minute intervals to adequately space Golfers.
- Timesheets will open online 8 days beforehand at 10:00am (currently 15 days). Bookings will be on a first in first served basis
- Pull Buggies and Hire Clubs will not be available for hire. Motorised Carts will only be available for hire to those with a disability, those over the age of 65 years of age OR those who can demonstrate they have special needs as per the recommendations from Golf Australia
- You may use your own Motorised Cart however the restrictions of 1 rider per Cart apply unless you live in the same household.
- All Players are required to adhere to government protocols, wear face masks & maintain social distancing at all times both in the Pro Shop and on the Golf Course
- The Pro Shop is available for takeaway food & drink however there is strictly no socialising or congregating in the Pro Shop. You are kindly reminded to register, play golf and return home.
- Staffing times for the ProShop are currently being reviewed and may adjust to accommodate the Timesheet.
- Practice Facilities such as Hitting Nets, Putting Green, Chipping Green and 10th Fairway are closed until further notice.
If you do require any further information on anything mentioned above, please refer to https://www.golf.org.au/
While most of these rules are government initiated, we will be reviewing the level of demand and activity on a regular basis and encourage Members to play as much as possible during these difficult times.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented and certainly challenging circumstances.
Clifton Springs Golf Club