Our Bistro will be reopening for lunch and dinner from Wednesday 3rd June. Due to COVID-19, all trade within our club is subject to the below regulations set out by the Government, which are applicable to all clubs, restaurants and cafes.
We thank all our members in advance for your cooperation with these regulations and ask for your full understanding and patience as our team endeavour to provide a place of upmost health and hygiene for you to enjoy so we can be fully operational in the near future. We will be open every Wednesday – Sunday from 12pm-2pm and again for dinner from 5pm-8pm. Bookings are essential and must be made over the phone on (03) 5251-3391.
Please note: our takeaway menu will still be available for pick-up on Fridays and Saturdays, however this weekend will be final weekend of home delivery. A big thanks to everyone for your support over the past few months.
20 patrons per designated room (maximum of 40ppl)
* Bookings Essential
* Patrons are required to register their name, address and phone number with all bookings
* Designated lunch intervals of 1 hour
* Designated dinner intervals of 1.15mins
* Member discounts will still apply
* Our courtesy bus will not be in use
* Social distancing will apply
* Unfortunately alcohol can only be served with a MAIN meal (does not apply to snacks)
* No bar service until further notice
* Our gaming room will be closed until further notice